International charitable fund «Police Motor Corporation Ukraine» (the Fund) is an international charitable non-governmental nonprofit organization. Its activity is focused on the city of Kyiv.
To become a civil representative of law enforcement bodies, that is to ensure effective society, business and law enforcement partnership in Ukraine for safety and security improvement in the capital of Ukraine.
PURPOSES OF THE FUND
- to establish and develop friendly relations between ordinary citizens and law enforcement workers;
- to create a positive image of the Kyiv law enforcement officer in the public conscience;
- to promote public awareness activity in accordance with the interests of Fund members;
- to engage and implement charitable projects;
- to strengthen international relations, relationships and cooperation with European police organizations.
OUR OBJECTIVES AND TASKS
- maintenance and development of traditions and culture of the Fund;
- support of charitable sport, tourist and cultural events;
- development and promotion of auto and motor sports both at the national and international levels;
- facilitation of educational programs implementation.
- Mutual assistance.
- We provide coherent mutual assistance for Fund members in hardships.
- Principle of equality.
- All Fund members have equal rights and liabilities.
- We generate and put into practice ideas according to Fund member’s social needs and requests.
- We are open to initiatives of Fund members, law enforcement bodies and social communities.
- We coordinate the effort of competent specialists to solve the critical issues.
- The Review Committee reports on the activities of the Fund at the annual General Meetings.
Свідоцтво про державну реєстрацію МБФ “УПАК”